The Pasco County area Kumquat Festival – an event of regional impact for the Tampa Bay area – winner of the Southeast Tourism Society “Top20 Event” and the Pasco County “Event of the Year” is offering sponsorships for their 2018 event.
As many as 35,000 people attend this one day event every year, with over 425 vendors and 40 sponsors participating, filling our historic Downtown core. Visitors enjoy all kinds of tasty kumquat treats, from kumquat pie to kumquat cookies, smoothies, ice cream, marmalade, and even kumquat salsa.
Two weeks of events lead up to Festival Day – Saturday, January 27, 2018
Our market for these satellite events and, of course, the Festival, which attracts upwards of 35,000 attendees, covers Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando and Polk Counties and extends into neighboring areas all through the Tampa Bay region.
Sponsor partners enjoy a presence in our marketing campaign, featuring relationships with the following media outlets.
The Tampa Bay Times, a host of regional media outlets that cover the event (MOR TV – Tampa, WJQB Radio, Zephyrhills News, The Laker, Pasco News Publications, NatureCoaster.com) and numerous social media outlets, all combine for a tremendous market area presence.
Demographic Snapshot –
- Florida residents and/or winter residents (age 50 and above, within 25 – 100 miles)
- Families – with school aged children (Pasco County and area)
- Higher than State average disposable incomes (residents of New Tampa, area counties including Hillsborough, Polk, Pasco and Hernando and coastal retirees)
- Looking to experience a wholesome, fun, safe environment in an “old Florida” atmosphere
- Over 40 Corporate Partners and 400+ Vendors
To get more information on sponsorships, which are as little as $1,000 and include a lot of promotional buildup, as well as a booth at the Kumquat Festival, please contact John Moors, Executive Director of the Chamber at 352-567-3769 or [email protected].