26th Annual Halloween Harvest Fest to be Held 10/21-22 at Hernando County Fairgrounds
The Hernando County’s Park & Recreation Department’s 26th Annual Halloween Harvest Festival will be held Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22, 6 to 10 p.m., at the Hernando County Fairgrounds located at 6436 Broad Street in Brooksville. This two-day festival will feature a variety of games, face painting, fantastic food, haunted house, hay ride and contests. The haunted house opens at 6 p.m. and is recommended for ages eight and up.
* General Admission and parking is FREE
* Game tickets are four for $1
* Haunted house is $4
* Hay ride is $3
* Food priced separately
* Children’s games range 1-4 tickets
* Nightly armbands may be purchased. Game armbands $5 nightly and event armbands $10 nightly
Nightly contests are sponsored by Brooksville DQ Grill & Chill
* Friday, October 21: Pet Masquerade $2 entry fee – Registration begins at 6:30 p.m., contest will begin at 7 p.m.
* Saturday, October 22: Children’s Costume Contest $2 entry fee – Registration begins at 6 p.m., contest to begin at 7 p.m. for ages 0-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-12
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! For judging, haunted house, children’s game area & face painting.
Sponsored by Day Law Office, Spring Hill Glass, Elegant Events, Amscot, Dunkin Donuts US/19 SH Dr, Wagon Wheel Feed & Hardware, Benzer Pharmacy, Terlep Chiropractic, UPS #4177 Mariner/Northcliffe, Publix Supermarket Charities, Hernando Co Community Anti Drug Coalition, HYL Spring Hill Dixie Baseball, Pepsi, Brooksville Kiwanis, Lowe’s Brooksville, Real News Real Fast.
For more information call HCRD (352) 754-4031 or visit www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/hhf