Hernando County’s Office of Emergency Management announces that Friday, October 6, will be the last day to receive disaster recovery assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) operating from the Mining Association Enrichment Center in Brooksville.
Since September 26, FEMA has aided 617 people with information and the registration process. Once the center closes, residents may still register online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
This Eastside Hernando Branch Library will remain open through Saturday. The centers are staffed by FEMA personnel. No appointments are necessary.
The Mining Association Enrichment Center
800 John Gary Grubbs Boulevard, Brooksville, FL 34601
Open through Friday, October 6, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
East Hernando Branch Library
6457 Windmere Road, Brooksville, FL 34602
Open Saturday, October 7, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor and inform our community about storm impacts. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
* For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
* Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
* Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
* Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
* Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers