Citizen input needed for Pasco County Strategic Plan
As part of the upcoming Strategic Plan update, Pasco County will be conducting a SWOT analysis with community members and stakeholders to gain a better understanding of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats our community faces.
The importance of a SWOT analysis lies in its ability to help clarify and summarize the key issues and opportunities facing Pasco County.
The Board of County Commissioners is asking for the public’s input in the following areas:
- Identifying Pasco’s competitive advantages in the Tampa Bay region
- Exploring opportunities for increased levels of service
- Preparing the County for another transition cycle
- Allowing for the development and improvement of existing contingency plans
- Preparing the County for potential concerns and developing potential solutions
All citizens are invited to participate in upcoming meetings and to share their thoughts with other community members. Click here for more information, including a list of upcoming meetings: http://fl-pascocounty.civicplus.com/index.aspx?NID=2521&ART=5115&ADMIN=1
For additional information, please contact Paula Baracaldo in the Strategic Policy Department at (727) 815-7092 or visit www.pascocountyfl.net.