Citrus County Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Board to meet November 15
The Citrus County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (LCB) of the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 15, 2018, beginning at 10:30 a.m., at the Citrus Transit Center, 1300 South Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged (CTD) Annual Conference Update
- LCB Bylaws Update
- 2019 LCB Meeting Schedule
- Annual Operations Report (AOR)
- 2019 Veterans Bus Schedule – The Villages
- 2019 Veterans Bus Schedule – Gainesville
All meetings are open to the public. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus MPO, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email [email protected]. The meeting agenda will be published approximately one week prior to the meeting date at www.hernandocitrusmpo.us.