Cooter Festival Announces Lineup for 2018
Cooter Festival is a 3-day Music Festival held in Inverness, Florida since 2004. This event is rain or shine at Liberty Park, 286 N. Apopka, Ave., Inverness, Florida. More information and updates at CooterFestival.com Activities and entertainment are subject to change. Here is the schedule for this fun event.
Friday, October 26, 2018
Festival hours 5 p.m. through 10 p.m.
- Carnival & Cooter Races 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing, paddle boarding and Segway rides from 5:00 p.m. until dusk
- Cooter Swamp VIP Party starts 6:00 p.m.
- Guns 4 Roses Ultimate GNR Tribute Band presented by Fran Haasch Law Group, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Walk this Way, a tribute to Aerosmith presented by Grand Living at Citrus Hills, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Festival opens 11:00 a.m. through 9 p.m.
- Citrus Got Talent Competition Preliminary with DJ Trae as emcee, starts at 9:30 a.m., presented by Waste Management at the second stage
- School Rowing Scrimmage presented by ROCCS, starts at 10 a.m.
- Cooter Carnival & Cooter Races 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing, paddle boarding and Segway rides from 11:00 a.m. until dusk
- Groove 41 Dance Band presented by Insight Credit Union, 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. at the main stage
- Jam Skaters on the second stage, at 1:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Citrus County YMCA “Entertrainment” starts at 2:30 p.m., second stage
- June Tunes live at 3:00 p.m. on the second stage
- JoJo Jones Band live at the main stage, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. presented by Apopka Marine
- Zombie VIP opens at 6:00 p.m.
- Cooter Zombie Run registration starts at 4:30 p.m. and activities start at 6:30 p.m. with a Kids Gauntlet and the run at 6:45 p.m.
- Water Show on Lake Henderson presented by Apopka Marine, 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Livin’ on a Prayer, the Bon Jovi Tribute presented by Duke Energy, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Never Stop Believin’ Tribute to Journey presented by Grand Living at Citrus Hills, 7:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
Sunday, October 28, 2018
Festival opens 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Cooterween Costume Contest registration begins at 11:00 a.m. at second stage with a scavenger hunt to follow
- Cooter Carnival & Cooter Races, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing, paddle boarding and Segway rides from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Contenders live presented by Nick Nicholas Ford, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., main stage
- Water Show on Lake Henderson presented by Nick Nicholas Ford starts 3:00 p.m.
The Inverness Event & Visitors Bureau organizes the City’s event and marketing promoting the City as a destination. More information on all events and tourism news VisitInvernessFL.com