Get out and LAUGH for a great cause! Come out to enjoy comics of yesteryear on the big screen and a great opportunity to see the live comedy magic show of Elliott Smith – all while supporting a great cause! With socially distanced groups of seats, you are sure… Read More
Join the Cotee River Kayakers as we paddle down the river of love! We will launch out of Sims Park, paddle to Grand Boulevard Park, and have the option to enjoy some Valentine’s treats from local businesses! We will then return to Sims Park and watch the sun set… Read More
PLEASE CHECK WITH ANY EVENT BEFORE ATTENDING as we do not always receive notice of cancelation.
Farmers Market at the Depot
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Attend the Market
The Inverness Farmers Market will take place on the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The market will take place in and along the open-air pavilion in the Depot District. The markets will bring together 15-25 hand-picked vendors with fresh and artisanal products.
There may also be specialty markets from time-to-time that may include vintage markets and swamp meets.
CDC Guidelines at the Market
The Farmers Market wants everyone attending the market to be safe, therefore the market is following CDC guidelines.
- All Vendors will wear a mask
- No food samples are given unless requested by the patron and the vendor provides strict guidelines in serving the sample
- 6-foot distancing signs, as well as boundaries, are clearly stated throughout the market
- Washrooms are available at the market
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at each vendor booth
- The market will adhere to the 50% capacity guideline
- To help protect everyone, we are asking market patrons to please wear a mask
Inverness Farmers Market Vendor Information
A weekly 10’ x 10’ space will range from $25 to $35 per market.
Products that may be considered for the market:
Produce: fresh fruits, vegetables including conventional, hydroponic, organic, and seasonal
Plants and flowers: shrubs, flowers, house & garden plants, herbs, landscaping items (planters/pots/baskets) ornamentals, seeds, bird feeders/baths, etc.
Prepared and specialty food products: baked goods, fresh bread, seafood, barbecue, cheese, smoothies, pasta, ethnic food, eggs, dried soups, coffees, teas, nuts, jams, jellies, honey, sauces, and condiments
Art and craft products: handmade and original items such as candles, soaps, oils, balms, lotions, woodworking, leather items, paper goods, and handmade bags and fabrics.
Items not acceptable for the Inverness Farmers Market:
- Informational and/or promotional items of a personal, cause-related, or political nature
- Screen printed apparel
- Franchise and direct sale business services, sales or items
- Electronics and related accessories
- Any resale or flea market type merchandise
- Packaged, nationally distributed food and processed products
- Commercial or mass-produced products (with or without an internet business)
City staff determines the specific vendor requirements for the Inverness Farmers Market, and it is at the sole discretion of staff to decide which vendors are part of the markets. The City determines the types, quantity, and quality of food, drink, merchandise, information, and services that will enhance and support the market.
NatureCoaster.com and our partners provide this calendar of events as a community service. We do our best to provide accurate information in each listing, but we are simply publishing the information and cannot be responsible for inaccuracies or errors. Please contact event promoters from their event listings for more details about any specific event. We do not cover political events.