On Tuesday, July 18, Pasco County Navigation Center received a large donation from Farm Share. Seventeen pallets of donated furniture, supplies, etc. from the Office Depot were delivered.
The major donation included 17 pallets of equipment ranging from desks, chairs, filing cabinets and bookcases – to paper towels, cups and plates.
• Mike Wells, Pasco County Commission Vice Chairman, (District 4)
• Mike Fasano, Pasco County Tax Collector• Dan Biles, Pasco County Administrator
• Greg Giordano, Assistant Tax Collector for Communications & Special Projects
• Kimberly Price, Pasco County Human Services Manager
• Alice Delgardo, United Way
The donated items will be delivered to the future home of the Navigation Center on Youth Lane in New Port Richey.