Farm-to-Table Summer Youth Camp by Pasco Extension Service
Ready for a summer camp where the kids can go outside, get their hands dirty and have fun learning?
TheUF/IFAS Pasco Extension Office is offering an interactive Farm-to-Table Summer Youth Camp for children ages 8-12 at the One Stop Shop Building, located at 15029 14th Street in Dade City.
Children will learn how to grow their own food while studying the importance of healthy eating habits and environmental conservation. Hands-on activities will include classroom and garden lessons with daily vegetable harvesting, healthy snack-making, solar oven construction and much more.
Healthy, outdoor activities from June 3-7 for ages 8-12
- The camp runs Monday, June 3, through Friday, June 7, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 1p.m.
- $35 fee per child covers all activities
- Children ages 8-12 are eligible to attend
- Children must bring a hat, water bottle, sunscreen and closed-toe shoes for activities
- Space is limited to 20 children, and spots are going fast!
For additional information please contact Eden Santiago-Gomez at352.521.1255 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to register for the Farm-to-Table Summer Camp.
The Pasco County Cooperative Extension Service assists Pasco County residents by developing and delivering practical, educational programs in environmental horticulture; sustainable agriculture; 4-H and youth development; and family and consumer sciences. For more information, including volunteer opportunities, visit our website or call us at 352.518.0156.