A FEMA Disaster Recovery Center is now open at the Citrus County Resource Center, located at 2804 W. Marc Knighton Court, Lecanto, FL.
Citrus County’s FEMA DRC is a readily accessible facility or mobile office where survivors may go for information about FEMA programs or other disaster assistance programs, and to ask questions related to your case.
Representatives from the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), volunteer groups and other agencies are at the centers to answer questions about disaster assistance and low-interest disaster loans for homeowners, renters and businesses.
They can also help survivors apply for federal disaster assistance.
Hours of operations will be:
October 31, 2017 1pm – 7pm
November 1, 2017 9am – 7pm
November 2, 2017 9am – 7pm
November 3, 2017 9am – 7pm
November 4, 2017 9am – 7pm
November 5, 2017 9am – 1pm (Last Day)
Some of the services may include:
- Guidance regarding disaster recovery
- Clarification of any written correspondence received
- Housing Assistance and Rental Resource information
- Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
- Status of applications being processed by FEMA
- SBA program information if there is a SBA Representative at the Disaster Recovery Center site
- Crisis Counseling Program
- Disaster Legal Services
- Disaster Unemployment
- Funeral Assistance – Individuals and Households Program
You can also register online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or by calling 800-621-3362 or TTY 800-462-7585.