FEMA help available in Brooksville through Oct. 29
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has re-opened a Disaster Recovery Center at the Mining Association Enrichment Center located at 800 John Gary Grubbs Blvd. in Brooksville. The site is open today until 8 p.m. Hours from Wednesday, October 25 through Sunday, October 29 will be 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Representatives from FEMA and the Small Business Administration will be on site to answer questions and register residents and local business owners for federal disaster assistance.
The deadline to register for FEMA assistance is November 9, 2017.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor and inform our community about storm impacts. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
* For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
* Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
* Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
* Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
* Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers