FEMA registration deadline is November 9
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams (DSATs) continue providing assistance to residents. DSATs can help residents register for assistance, check on the status of an application and answer questions on the assistance process. Get help from FEMA at the following times and locations:
TriCounty Community Association
28444 Forbes Street
Nobleton, FL 34661
Open Friday, October 20, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
East Hernando Branch Library
6457 Windere Road
Brooksville, FL 34602
Open Saturday, October 21, from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The deadline to register for FEMA assistance is November 9, 2017.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor and inform our community about storm impacts. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
* For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
* Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
* Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
* Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
* Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers