Friday Night Live celebrates 2nd Anniversary March 13
The popular Friday Night Live Concert Series was launched March 9, 2018, and has proved to be a wonderful event for families and friends to gather every month in historic downtown Brooksville.
It’s brought a fresh energy and introduced new faces to Brooksville. Friday Night live has not only contributed to, but also has helped to create new business within the historic Main Street district.
Join nieghbors and friends for an evening of stellar live music, a fantastic selection of food trucks, lawn games in the park, free hands-on art, and a full bar with your choice of beers, wines, and cocktails.
There’s even an artisan market right inside the park!
Friday Night Live Concert Series will be held March 13, 2020, from 6 – 9:30 pm. in the Hernando Park, located at 205 E. Fort Dade Avenue in Historic Downtown Brooksville.
Lisa Kay & The GoldTop Band will be headlining!
Friday Night Live in Downtown Brooksville Tips
- This is a free admission event held in an outdoor venue and will take place weather permitting.
- Remember to bring your chairs or blankets as this is a park setting.
- No coolers or outside food and beverages are allowed inside the park, and gates will be monitored.
- The library entrance to Hernando Park is best for handicap access.
- Free parking is available throughout downtown.
- Wristbands are required if you are 21 and older and intend to purchase alcohol from the bar. You must first check your ID at the hospitality tent.
How to Get Connected to Downtown Brooksville
Download our Brooksville Main Street distrx app to find maps, parking, and local area information. Tell your friends, family, and neighbors.
Get connected and start exploring today!
Be sure to like and follow the Brooksville Main Street Facebook page, and also visit the website: www.HistoricDowntownBrooksville.com to keep up with the latest events happening in downtown Brooksville.