Hernando Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization public meeting May 15
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, May 15, 2018, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, in the John Law Ayers County Commission Chambers, Room 160, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- FY 2018/19 FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – Adoption
- Incoming MPO Executive Director Affirmation
- Bikeways and Trails Master Plan – Adoption
- Transportation Disadvantaged Grant Application
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Task B Funding
- Public Transportation Joint Participation Agreement (JPA) – Extension
- Interim FAST-ACT Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Compliance
- Transportation Planning Funds Joint Participation Agreement (JPA) between the Hernando/Citrus MPO and the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Contract Extension
- Tindale-Oliver and Associates, Inc., Contract Extension
- The Florida Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council (MPOAC) Annual Legislative Update
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, Transportation Planner III, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28014 or email [email protected].