Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization to meet in December
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting on Thursday December 10, 2020, beginning at 1:30 p.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, Board Room, Brooksville, FL .
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization to meet in December
The following measures have been implemented in the Government Center/Courthouse and will apply to all persons entering the building:
• Social Distancing Required – Persons must maintain 6 feet from each other while waiting to enter the Courthouse and during their stay in the Courthouse.
• Face Coverings Required – Face coverings (masks) shall be worn in all public (common) areas of the Courthouse and all Judicial operations areas.
• Temperature Check Required – Persons will receive a temperature check upon entering the Courthouse. Persons who have a fever of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be allowed to enter the building.
The MPO provides resources for citizens wishing to provide public comment remotely. Citizens may provide comment via email to [email protected]. Comments will be accepted prior to and through the end of the meeting. Emails submitted should contain the sender’s name and identify the agenda item topic in the subject line. Citizens’ comments will be provided to the MPO Board and the official records keeper for the Board, to be added to the Minutes packet of the meeting. Citizens’ comments will not be read at the meeting.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• MPO Issue List and Media Release from September 10, 2020 Meeting
• MPO Budget
• MPO Director Succession Plan
• Public Transportation Agency Safety Performance Plan (PTASP) Performance Measures for Hernando and Citrus County – adoption
• Review and approval of a Scope of Services for Traffic Counts
• Proposed 2021 MPO Meeting Calendar
• Appointments to the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
• Appointments to the Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC)
• Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) FY 2022-2026 Tentative Work Program Information for Online Public Hearing
• Multi Corridors of Regional Economic Significance (MCORES) Status
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: http://hernandocountyfl.iqm2.com/citizens/. The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email [email protected].