Hernando Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization to meet September 18
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public hearing/meeting on Tuesday, September 18, 2018, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, John Law Ayers Commission Chambers, Room 160, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- Public Hearings:
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Amendment to Include Performance Measures
- FY 2019 – FY 2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment to Include the 2018 Annual Roll-Forward and Establishment of Performance Measure Targets
- Public Participation Plan (PPP) Update
- Hernando and Citrus Counties 2018 Transit Development Plans (TDPs) Annual Progress Reports
- FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Modification
- Title VI and Non Discrimination Program Update
- TBARTA MPO Chairs Coordinating Committee (CCC) Fourth Amended and Restated Interlocal Agreement
- 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Update – Consultant Scope of Services “C”
- Transit Development Plan (TDP) Major Update – Consultant Work Scope
- Transportation Disadvantaged Planning Participation Administration Support Agreements for Hernando and Citrus Counties FY 2018/2019
- November 28, 2018 Hernando/Citrus MPO Board Meeting – To Be Rescheduled
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public hearing/meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email [email protected].