Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee to meet in August
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. at the Citrus County Transit Center, 1300 South Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, Florida.
Hernando/Citrus MPO Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee to meet in August
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- 2021 Meeting Schedule Changes
- August 19, 2021, MPO meeting update
- FY 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- FY 2021-FY 2022 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Amendment – to correct scrivener’s error
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Bylaws update
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Presentation
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to participate. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email [email protected].