The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 31, 2017, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Modification
- FY 2019 – FY 2023 Five-Year Tentative Work Program Presentation
- MPO Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Section 5305(d) FY 2018 Funding Application and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- US98 / CR491 Roundabout Presentation
- Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB) Appointment
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Dennis Dix, AICP, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Avenue, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4057, extension 28014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.