Hernando/Citrus MPO Public Meeting February 19
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- 2019 Annual Elections of MPO Officers and Committee Appointments
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Five – South Sumter Trail Presentation
- City of Inverness Rock Ridge Phosphate Trail Presentation
- Extension of the Suncoast Parkway – Resolution of Support
- Safety Performance Measures – Resolution Adoption
- 2019 Hernando/Citrus MPO Lease Agreement
- Hernando/Citrus MPO Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Committee Appointment
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email [email protected].