Hernando/Citrus MPO Public Meeting March 20
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, in the John Law Ayers County Commission Chambers, Room 160, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- MPO Executive Director Position
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Transportation Authority (TBARTA) MPO Regional Study
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Update
- Florida Turnpike Enterprise (FTE) Update
- 2018 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Certifications and Assurances
- Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged (CTD) Recommendation
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Dennis Dix, AICP, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28014 or email [email protected].