Hernando County has lifted the boil water notice for Royal Oaks. The water is now safe to drink and use for food preparation.
All boil water notices in Hernando County and the City of Brooksville are now lifted.
Now that water is restored, we suggest that you allow it to run in your kitchen and bathrooms for several minutes to remove any sediment that may have entered the system.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor and inform our community about storm impacts. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
- For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
- Report road closures by calling (352) 754-4083 or go to hernandocounty.us/em/road-closures for a complete list
- Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
- Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
- Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers