Hernando County Chamber of Commerce provides COVID-19 Resource Links
One of the Chamber’s activities to continue its mission of helping the businesses of Hernando County grow and prosper during the pandemic includes B2B Weekly Online Networking each Monday at noon.
As the Chamber continues to update our members and community partners, take a minute to visit the brand new Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce website: www.HernandoChamber.com
The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will continue our efforts to provide you with updated COVID-19 information HERE
DAILY COVID-19 RESOURCE UPDATES:
U.S. Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy – Click Here
U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Implementing a national return to work plan – Click Here
Florida Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Update – Click Here
Hernando County FREE virtual classes on Florida-Friendly Landscaping – Click Here
Hernando County 2nd Anderson Snow Park Master Plan survey open for public input – Click Here
Hernando County upcoming Airport Advisory Committee meeting canceled – Click Here
Greater Hernando Chamber of Commerce is Working to Strengthen the Local Economy
To guide in Chamber’s mission of strengthening Hernando County’s business environment to enable its members to prosper, five basic objectives have been established as the basis for programming and policy decisions of the organization:
- Work to overcome barriers to future economic development and a healthy and positive business climate.
- Improve the area’s ability to expand and enhance employment opportunities.
- Improve the overall quality of life and standard of living for the total community.
- Work to develop the rich human, natural, technological and man-made resources of the Hernando County to further enhance economic opportunities.
- Provide support services and systems to benefit the members of your Chamber and consistently represent and advocate the best interests of the members of the organization.
The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will continue to provide updates and further information via our website, emails, Facebook and Instagram. Should you have any further questions, please contact the Chamber team at (352) 796-0697.