Hernando County Local State of Emergency Expired Oct. 1
As of 11:59 p.m., Sunday, October 1, 2017, the local state of emergency declared for Hernando County has expired. The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) will resume normal operating hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management staff and EOC partners will continue to coordinate recovery efforts related to Hurricane Irma. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
- For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
- Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
- Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
- Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
- Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers