Hernando/Citrus MPO Meeting Aug. 15
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, August 15, 2017, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Administrative Amendment Authority and Roll Forward Amendment (FY 2018 – FY 2022)
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment (FY 2017 – FY 2021)
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) FY 2016/17 – FY 2017/18 Carry Forward Modification
- Joint Participation Agreement (JPA) Approval for Section 5305(d) Funding for FY 2018
- Hernando/Citrus Counties Transit Development Plan (TDP) 2017 Annual Progress Reports
- Amendment to the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Agreement associated with the FY 2016/17 – FY 2017/18 UPWP amendment.
- Joint Certification Statement Package Update
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Dennis Dix, AICP, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 20 North Main Street, Room 262, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4057, extension 28014 or email [email protected].