Hernando/Citrus MPO Public meeting/hearing June 20
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting/hearing on Tuesday, June 20, 2017, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- SR 50 Project Development and Environmental (PD&E) – Update
- FY 2018-19 List of Priority Projects (LOPP) – Adoption
- FY 2018 – FY 2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) – Public Hearing for Adoption
- FY 2016/17 – FY 2017/18 Unified Work Program (UPWP) – Amendment and Modification
- Congestion Management Process (CMP) Performance Measures
- Transportation Disadvantaged (TD) Planning Grant Applications
- Staffing Plan – Update
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public hearing should be directed to Mr. Dennis Dix, AICP, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 20 North Main Street, Room 262, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4057, extension 28014 or email [email protected].