Inverness Farmers Market open July 18
The Inverness Depot Farmers Market will be open for shopping on Saturday, July 18th, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The market will take place in and along the open-air pavilion in the Depot District. The market will bring together 15-25 hand-picked vendors with fresh and artisanal products.
There may also be specialty markets from time-to-time that may include vintage markets and swap meets.
CDC Guidelines at the Market
The Farmers Market wants everyone attending the market to be safe, therefore the market is following CDC guidelines.
- All Vendors will wear mask
- No food samples are given unless requested by patron and vendor provides strict guidelines in serving the sample
- 6-foot distancing signs, as well as boundaries, are clearly stated throughout the market
- Washrooms are available at the market
- Hand sanitizers is readily available at each vendor booth
- Market will adhere to the 50% capacity guideline
- To help protect everyone, market patrons are asked to please wear a mask
Inverness Farmers Market open July 18 from 9 am – 1 pm
Get outside July 18 and visit the Inverness Farmers Market and the Depot District. The location is 300 N. Apopka Avenue, Inverness.