Leadership Pasco Announces Class of 2022
Leadership Pasco announces the Class of 2022, comprised of twenty-four business and community leaders chosen from a highly competitive pool of applicants. The Class of 2020 was the last graduating class to participate due to the safety concerns brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Leadership Pasco class members met with alumni program leaders and had an overview of the program during an online orientation on August 19. Monthly program sessions take place through May 2022 and will conclude with a graduation event attended by family members and alumni of the program.
“It is clear that these exceptional class members are eager to learn more about leading in Pasco County and ready to adapt to any program changes during the continued pandemic.” said Manny Long, president, Leadership Pasco.
Leadership Pasco Class of 2022
The Leadership Pasco Class of 2022 members represent all areas of the county and include:
- John Allgeier — Director, Real Estate & Construction Finance — Moffitt Cancer Center
- Gary Bradford — President — Bradford Group LLC
- Anna Farrell — Attorney — Doran, Beam & Farrell
- Sara Hill — Program Director, East and South Regions — SuitUp Inc.
- David Ishaq — Teacher — Florida Autism Center of Excellence
- Jennifer Kilburg — Partnerships Director, Pasco County — Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
- Laura Knight — Senior Associate — United Way of Pasco County
- Ken Kupferman — President — Affordable Lock & Security
- William Labbancz — Broker and Owner — Sailwinds Realty
- Angela Leischner — Business Division Insurance Agent — Comegy’s Insurance Agency
- Catherine Mansfield — Senior Staff Attorney — Pasco Sheriff’s Office
- Kathy Masucci — Business Development Manager — Graybar
- Brandon May — President — Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Jane O’Connor — Vice President of Human Resources — Gulfside Healthcare Services
- Joy O’Reilly — Realtor — Orca Homes, LLC
- Melissa Parks — Director of Development and Marketing — Habitat for Humanity of East and Central Pasco County
- Josephine Ploettner — Court Services Assistant Director — Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
- Troy Powell — Senior Project Manager — Creative Contractors, Inc.
- Samuel Rockwell — Financial Advisor — Raymond James
- Jennie Sammur — Economic Development Manager — Pasco EDC
- Sally Sherman — Assistant County Administrator — Pasco County
- Taiwan Simmons — Director of Operations — Community Victory Family Services, Inc.
- Scott West — HX Compliance Supervisor — Pasco County Property Appraiser
- Siva Yarrabilli — Vice President — Van Bebber and Associates
Since 1990, Leadership Pasco has introduced business and community leaders to major facets of the Pasco County community through an intensive ten-month course. Class members participate in full-day program sessions, tours and candid conversations with community leaders to broaden their local understanding of the ever-changing needs of Pasco County. Topics include criminal justice, healthcare, education, government, infrastructure, media, tourism, and business industries.
In addition, each Leadership Pasco class is responsible for making a positive impact within the community by organizing a Class Project that brings charitable people and resources together to address a particular social, educational, economic, environmental or cultural need in Pasco County.
The online application for the Class of 2023 is available on the Leadership Pasco website. For more information, call 727-271-0478 or visit https://www.leadershippasco.com.
About Leadership Pasco
SINCE 1991, THE MISSION OF LEADERSHIP PASCO is to identify and recruit current or potential leaders of Pasco County, facilitate the development and interaction of those leaders, and to foster an issues-oriented learning environment for these leaders and the citizens of Pasco County in order to encourage an exchange of ideas and generate enthusiasm for community growth and development. Learn more at www.LeadershipPasco.com.
Leadership Pasco, Inc., is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization