New Fireworks Application Process for Citrus County
Citrus County fireworks permit application selection process has been updated. Businesses wishing to participate should make themselves aware of the new process and deadlines.
An applicant that wishes to be included in the permit process for the upcoming period of December 10, 2018 through January 2, 2019 or from June 20, 2019 through July 5, 2019 must apply on or before November 15, 2018, and provide an application packet that contains the following information for each proposed site and each proposed timeframe:
- Location of proposed site for temporary sales facility, and dates requested.
- List of all products to be sold.
- If tent is proposed, acknowledgement that tent approval will be obtained from the Building Division prior to each event.
- A copy of the business’ Business Tax Receipt issued by Citrus County, (if the applicant is a Citrus County business.
- If the applicant holds a Citrus County Business Tax Receipt, the applicant will be given local preference.
- The same or related business entities, as identified by a Federal Tax ID number, cannot submit more than five (5) applications for this drawing.
- a total of ten applications will be drawn for both time periods.
For more information call Land Development at 352-527-5239, and for the complete Administrative Regulation visit: https://citrusbocc.com/administrator/ar/13/ar13_27.pdf