Opportunity to Golf at Southern Hills Plantation
Friends of Live Oak Theatre Offers an Opportunity to Golf at Southern Hills Plantation!
The Friends of Live Oak Theatre and Conservatory has limited openings for its first annual Golf & Garden Classic, to be held at Southern Hills Plantation, 4200 Summit View Drive, Brooksville, Florida 34601, on May 8, 2021.
Join the group for an afternoon of lunch and golf on the prestigious Pete Dye Golf Course at Southern Hills Plantation Club.
The Garden Party will feature a Decorative Hat Competition, drawings for Gift Baskets, as well as entertainment by Live Oak Theatre Company.
To register for the Golf & Garden Classic go to www.liveoaktheatre.org.
- Lunch and garden party extravaganza only – $75 per person and includes entertainment at the garden party.
- Golf/shot gun best ball – 1:30 pm – $150 per person or $500 for foursome (team registration): includes lunch.
- Mulligans will be available for purchase.
- Hole in One Sponsor – Love Honda – on hole #3.
Garden party features additional fun events and entertainment.
Event Sponsors include:
- Gold – Summitcare , dba DiamondRidge & Northbrook Health & Rehab
- Silver: Pasco Hernando State College, Oak Hill Hospital, & “Anonymous”
- Bronze: Fawzi and Maureen Soliman, Coastal Engineering, Capital City Bank
- Goody Bag: Redmile Appraisals
Those interested in more information or in providing sponsorships should contact Dr. Ed & Pat Augustyniak at [email protected].
The event is sponsored by the Friends of Live Oak Theatre & Conservatory, Pat Augustyniak, chair. Other committee members include: Dr. Ed Augustyniak, Maureen Soliman, Barbara Manuel, Blake Bell, Kimberly Pye, Natalie Kahler, Valerie Ciaccio, Pat Crowley, Bev Reso, and Julie Peterson.
About Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT)
Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT) is a not-for-profit 501 (C) (3) repertory company of local artists, located at 21030 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, FL 34601.
The Live Oak Theatre Company exists to enrich families, individuals, and the community by providing positive artistic experiences in the Performing Arts – including excellent, affordable, and edifying family-friendly entertainment, performance, and educational opportunities for Theatre patrons and participants of all ages.
For more information about the Live Oak Theatre Company, including sponsorship and audition opportunities, call 352-593-0027, email [email protected] , or go to www.LiveOakTheatre.org. Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LiveOakTheatre.