Pasco County and United Way of Pasco County have mobilized to create a local fund to assist the victims of the Sinkhole that occurred in Land O’ Lakes Friday morning.
This fund includes a TEXT TO GIVE option. 100% of donated funds will be used to assist victims in their recovery and zero administrative funds will be used by United Way of Pasco County.
Due to this sinkhole, 7 (seven) home are impacted: 2 destroyed and 5 (five) homes tagged as unsafe for entry and have been evacuated as a precaution. Repair and recovery expenses will push these residents beyond their financial capacity.
United Way will seek donations to match those made by concerned citizens in the community. “Our ability to work together alongside businesses, government, donors, and community leaders to answer this crisis demonstrates how we LIVE UNITED in Pasco County,” says Alice Delgardo, President/CEO of United Way of Pasco County.
Citizens who need help can reach out to the following:
* American Red Cross
* The Salvation Army of Pasco County
* Monday-Friday Pasco County Human Services at 727.847.2411
* Or call the United Way of Pasco County 2-1-1; toll free at 1-877-828-8929
Ways to give:
* Text the word SINKHOLE to 41444
* Donate online – unitedwaypasco.org
* Mail gift to – United Way of Pasco County – 17230 Camelot Court Land O’Lakes, FL 34638