Medical Center of Trinity announces its fifth annual “Expressions of Thanks” youth art contest to be held from September 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
Participants and their families are invited to a reception Sunday, November 6 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. when certificates/prizes will be awarded and artwork will be on display. All art entries will be on display from November 6 – 27, 2016.
Medical Center of Trinity invites all youth from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of all U.S. military veterans, those who currently serve our great nation and their families.
Students are invited to submit artwork, poetry, or an essay. Rules for the youth art contest are as follows:
- Students submitting artwork, poem or essay must be in grades K-12
- Artwork must fit on an 8½” x 11” sheet of white paper
- Artwork must be original and hand drawn/written
- Students are allowed to use color with paint, pens, pencils, crayons and markers
- Artwork should depict student’s idea of saying “Thank you to Veterans and members of the military”
- No digital art, internet art, clipart or cut outs will be judged
- Artwork must have the student’s name, grade and the name of the school printed clearly on the back
All artwork must be submitted by September 30, 2016, to Medical Center of Trinity in one of two forms:
- In person at the information desk at the main entrance 8 am – 8 pm Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655 OR Citrus Park ER (24/7),12922 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626
- By mail: Medical Center of Trinity, Attention: Youth Art Contest,9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655
Each participant will receive a recognition certificate. First place winners in each grade level will receive a $25 gift card. The grand prize winner will receive their choice of either a bicycle or an iPod Nano!
For more information call 727-834-4868 or email [email protected]