PCPT announces service adjustments to Routes 54 and 23
The Pasco County Public Transportation Department (PCPT) is making some schedule changes to the Route 54 County Connector and Little Road Route 23 to improve customer service and reliability.
The new service timetable on these two routes will begin on February 20, 2017 and will provide timely and reliable service for our citizens to make connections to other routes.
Changes along the Route 54 County Connector include:
- Earlier start time (4:40 a.m. instead of 5:00 a.m.)
- Adjusted scheduled pick-up times at all stops
- Adjusted service to Pasco Hernando State College (later start; 2-hour intervals; no Saturday service)
- Service to Tampa Premium Outlets every two hours, instead of hourly
Changes to Little Road Route 23:
- Adjusted scheduled pick-up times to maintain connections with Route 54
The bus routes and bus stop locations will not be affected. Click on the links below to view the updated Route 54 and 23 schedules:
For more information or to request a copy of the updated schedules please visit PCPT’s website: http://www.ridepcpt.com or call us at 727.834.3322.