Remote office opens to answer questions about hurricane damage
The Hernando County Building and Zoning divisions will be opening a temporary remote office at the East Hernando Branch Library to provide information and assistance to the residents affected by the Withlacoochee River flooding due to Hurricane Irma. Services will be limited to providing information and answering questions relating to flood damage, power restoration and repairs. No appointment needed.
The library is located at 6457 Windmere Rd., Brooksville, FL 34602. The hours of operation for this week will be as follows:
- Tuesday, September 26, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 27, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 28, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Friday, September 29, 2 – 4 p.m.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor and inform our community about storm impacts. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
- For the latest local conditions and a complete list of news alerts go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
- Report road closures by calling (352) 754-4083 or go to www.hernandocounty.us/em/road-closures for a complete list
- Sign up to receive weather alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
- Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
- Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov
- Help us track damage from Hurricane Irma by using #HernandoRecovers