NatureCoaster.com is looking for sales help to grow our partnerships and event promotion packages. We want people who love their community and want to help connect it with our readership.
We are searching for Sales Professionals who are energetic, motivated individuals looking to meet with high-end community board members and local business owners.
Why work with NatureCoaster?
- Make a difference in your community
- Flexible hours, set your own schedule
- A company culture that is dynamic, upbeat and positive
- Ongoing support – work directly with the business’ owner
- No cap on earnings
What does a successful NatureCoaster Sales Rep Look like?
The sales responsibilities include scheduling appointments, meeting one-on-one with business owners and event promoters, and managing ongoing customer connections. The compensation program is clear and provides ongoing income growth with earnings based on experience and sales activity.
Although no specific industry experience is necessary, our Sales Professionals often have experience in sales, sales management, advertising sales or media, marketing, outside sales, publishing, B2B, or direct sales.
What do you Need to Have?
- A reliable vehicle
- A reliable computer with fast internet service
- A smart phone
- A Calendar you stick to
What Character Traits help Our Sales Reps Succeed?
- An understanding of small businesses and their owners’ needs
- Connections to local nonprofit organizations, Chambers of Commerce, City government and County government – all of these are good places to network with prospects
- Organized and willing to give and ask for help
- Reliable and Committed – able to understand and communicate intangible benefits.
NatureCoaster.com is the #1 online magazine in Florida’s Nature Coast. We cover community news, events, activities and local businesses throughout Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties, uniting people with the awesomeness that is here.
- Businesses love to work with us because we allow them to target the entire region with their advertising, as well as tell their story with professionalism, distributing it to thousands of interested readers.
- Communities love us because we unite them with the region, providing interesting content and ideas, as well as community spirit.
- Events love to use our month-long promotional packages to grow attendance and raise awareness of their organizations.
Submit a letter and your relevant work experience to [email protected] Tell us why you think you are a good candidate to work with NatureCoaster.com, as well as any salary requirements.