Sertoma Family Fun Day is September 10th
Family Games, Food, Vendors and Concert by The Beatles Tribute Band, The Beatlemaniax USA
Sertoma Family Fun Day is September 10th Benefiting The Children’s Hearing Help Fund and Community Projects
Sertoma Speech & Hearing Foundation of Florida, Gulf Shores Sertoma Club and West Pasco Sertoma Club are hosting the Sertoma Family Fun Day on September 10th at The Concourse, 11919 Alric Pottberg Road,Shady Hills. The proceeds from this afternoon and evening of family fun events will benefit The Children’s Hearing Help Fund and Community Projects.
The event is from 2pm – 11pm and features:
- Fun events for kids such as relay races, stick horse rides, and hula hoops!
- Cornhole Tournament with cash prizes for winners
- A variety of vendors including community health providers
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, and funnel cakes available for purchase!
- Concert starting at 8pm featuring The Beatlemaniax USA, Beatles Tribute band
Tickets are $10 and $5 for parking. Children 12 and under are free. Attendees will receive a wristband that will allow them to come and go all day along with a ticket for parking that will also allow for reentry.
Tickets can be purchased online at Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sertoma-family-fun-day-tickets-367568606597)
The mission of the Sertoma Speech & Hearing Foundation of Florida is to enhance individual potential and quality of life through better hearing. For more information call (727) 312-3881 or check out the Foundations’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/SertomaFL for details. The Foundation’s web site is www.familyhearinghelp.org.