Wright’s Natural Market 25 year Anniversary Celebration February 23
Wright’s Natural Market (5800 Main Street) is celebrating the store’s 25th Anniversary and grand re-opening on Saturday, February 23 with activities planned in the store, on the Main Street sidewalk, and part of Railroad Square (Nebraska Ave) from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The day begins with Qigong on Railroad Square with Dr. Erin DeRamus DOM, A.P. who is the newest addition to the team of alternative healthcare providers at Maharajh Acupuncture & Herb Shoppe. At the same time local artists Jennie Pearl, Lorena Hogarth, Kim Hardenbrook and Danny Young from Bazaar Art will begin creating beautiful, temporary works of art on the sidewalk in front of the store.
At 9:00 am customers are invited to bring their four-legged friends to a Pop-up Pup Cafe benefit for Hands & Paws Rescue at the Main Street Sidewalk Cafe. Wright’s will also be unveiling the new “pup hitching posts” which will allow visitors to leave their dogs safely outside while they come in to order food and drinks.
A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place at 9:45 am in front of the Main Street entrance.
The day continues with educational workshops by area alternative health practitioners of various areas of focus with topics ranging from Chinese & Ayurvedic Medicine, to Hypnotherapy, life coaching, diet, and nutrition. Personal Trainer Chrissy Cielo of Relax Results will be hosting a workout and stretch basics class in Railroad Square at 10:15 am.
Later in the morning various product vendors will be set up inside the store with samples, demos and will be available to answer customer questions.
From 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm there will be a Farmer’s Market in Railroad Square featuring local farmers whose products can be found at Wright’s Natural Market including Jim Kovaleski of Freedom House Farm, Cindy Cadle from Cadle’s Cove Farm, Vicky from living Food Bakery & Café, and the Farmnet farmers.
The members of Bazaar Art will also be part of the market experience and will have a rock painting table and chalk art area for kids.
Nutri Truck, the first healthy food truck in the Tampa Bay area that focuses exclusively on creating delicious dishes that contribute to a healthy lifestyle, will have a menu of Keto, Paleo, Vegan, and Vegetarian items available for purchase.
We will be ending the day with a special farm to table dinner benefit for New Port Richey Farmnet, a local organization dedicated to making locally grown food more available to the community.
Locally grown produce will be crafted into a buffet of delicious dishes prepared by Chef Carl from Rose’s Bistro Off Main. Chef Carl is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of Tuscany in Fizzano, Italy and spent 25 years with Darden Restaurants. Dinner will be accompanied by a live Jazz performance by Ginger & the Cat, a band formed by Eric & Marina Mullins of Mullins Music School.
The Bazaar Art group will have artwork on display and several live paintings taking place. Two seatings will be available at 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Seating is limited, tickets, available through Eventbrite, are $30 and include two glasses of organic, no sulfite added wine. All proceeds will be donated to Farmnet.
The public can also expect to find special sales throughout the store, free samples, and product giveaways throughout the day.
For details on each activity, please visit https://www.facebook.com/wrightsnaturalmarket/
A schedule is provided below.
- 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM (FREE) – Qi Gong w/Dr.Erin DeRamus DOM, A.P – Railroad Square
- 8:00 AM (FREE) – Bazaar Art Chalk Artists Creating – Main Street Sidewalk
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (FREE) – Pop-Up Pup Cafe (Donations for Hands & Paws Rescue) – Main St Sidewalk
- 9:45 AM Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM (FREE) – Chinese & Ayurvedic Medicine w/David Maharajh, M.H.- Railroad Square
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM (FREE) – Workout & Stretch 101 w/Chrissy Cielo, Personal Trainer – Railroad Square
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (FREE) – Product Samples & Demos from Vendors – Inside Store
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM (FREE) – The Power of the Mind w/Melanie Milletics, C. HT. – Railroad Square
- 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM (FREE) – Florida Pollinators for Kids w/Master Gardener Lakeysha Mize – Railroad Square
- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM (FREE) – Farmer’s Market, Bazaar Art, Music, Nutri Truck – Railroad Square
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM (FREE) – Cravings Hook Us-How do we break up with them? w/Heather Page Acorn Health & Wellness -Railroad Square
- 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM (FREE) – Phytonutrients w/Vera Gardener – Railroad Square
- 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM (FREE) – Keto Diet: Myths, Fiction, & Facts w/Kathy Wright, CN, Cert. Keto Life Coach – Railroad Square
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM ($30) – Farm to Table Dinner Benefit for Farmnet w/Bazaar Art, Ginger & The Cat – Railroad Square
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ($30) – Farm to Table Dinner Benefit for Farmnet w/Bazaar Art, Ginger & The Cat – Railroad Square
For store events and information please visit www.FaceBook.com/wrightsnaturalmarket or call 727.848.5140.
The new store location includes a Cafe serving Fair-Trade, organic espresso and coffee drinks, tea, craft beer from Florida’s only certified organic brewery, hard cider, kombucha beer, and wine. Gluten, dairy, and peanut free foods are offered with a large selection of Vegan and Vegetarian dishes.
Wright’s is located at 5800 Main Street in downtown New Port Richey. Business hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sundays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
ABOUT WRIGHT’S NATURAL MARKET
Wright’s Natural Market began 25 years ago as a supplement store by the name of Wright’s Nutrients. In the years since then, the organization has grown to meet the needs of their customers by adding a full organic market, including organic and locally grown produce, in addition to the wide selection of health supplements.
Owners Jeff and Kathy Wright are both Certified Nutritionists and Supplement Specialists. Kathy is also a Certified Keto Life Coach and is currently working toward her Certification in the Autoimmune Protocol Diet. There is also a Certified Herbalist on staff and employees participate in ongoing training and product certification.
Wright’s is a full service natural market that strives to educate and empower consumers to take control of their health through one-on-one consultations, product and nutrition information, and workshops.
Wright’s is located at 5800 Main Street in downtown New Port Richey. Business hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sundays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. For more information please call 727.848.5140, or visit wrightsnaturalmarket.com or www.FaceBook.com/wrightsnaturalmarket.